Chalet La Perle
Chalet prices and availability 2019/2020 NOW AVAILABLE!
The PREMIUM package - All the usuals:
- 7 x Night’s chalet accommodation.
- 5 x Delicious FOUR-course evening meal.
- Bubbles and canapés alternating during each hosted evening.
- 5 x cooked breakfasts (and also fruit juices, cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts & fresh pastries) and 2 hosted continental breakfasts
- 7 x Afternoon teas with freshly baked cakes.
- Our hand selected bottles of red and white wine to accompany the evening meal.
- Tea & coffee available
- Honesty bar available outside of meal times
- Bed linen, towels, MID-WEEK TOWEL CHANGE, and local taxes.
The PREMIUM Package also includes - the trimmings:
- FREE return MINIBUS transfer from Geneva airport.
- FREE WIFI
- Hosted continental breakfast for the morning of chalet staffs' day off. (fruit juices, selection of cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts, and fresh pastries)
- A team of dedicated and caring on-site chalet staff and management.
- Resort assistance - restaurant bookings, resort shuttle reservations, additional activites, can all be arranged.
- Liftpasses can be provided on arrival - Package SAVING when buying liftpass from us, and HASSLE FREE :)
What's not included in the PREMIUM package:
- Two evening meals
- No mid-week bed linen change - OPTIONAL UPGRADE for £10pp per change
If you wish to have a room to yourself there is a 50% single supplement.
For Room 1, there is a £40 supplement for the jacuzzi bath ensuite.
Adults will receive a 20% reduction.
Infants aged 2 and under are FREE.
NB - If requiring transfers then there is a £100 supplement per infant
High chairs and cots are can be provided.
Please mention this on your booking form to reserve your requirements.
It is possible to book the whole of the chalet. Please contact us for a quote.
Flights and Transfers:
The package includes airport transfers by minibus. This is an independent flexible service, without the need to wait for a large coach.
The price quoted includes a transfer for Geneva airport. Other airports can be arranged for a supplement. Those who self-drive may receive a reduction. To see more on our transfers click here: Transfers to Tignes
For information on lift passes, ski hire, ski schools please click on the essentials page.
Please read our Terms and Conditions
Access to the piste is just by the chalet. The run heads just 100 metres down to the bottom of the Paquis and Chaudannes chairlfit.